Hotlines available for the public to call with any questions related to COVID-19.
- Blessing 24/7 Hotline: (217) 277-3504
- Quincy Medical Group Hotline: (217) 277-4001
Quincy & Adams County, IL
Adams County Together Fund
Through Adams County Together Fund we aim to make a financial difference in the lives of area residents during our current health crisis for individuals, businesses, nonprofit / faith based organizations and general / basic needs.
Individuals, Businesses and Nonprofits may apply for assistance through United Way Of Adams County. Teams will meet regularly to review applications and determine funding allocation.
To Apply: Call the Help Line at 217-224-1223
Applicants must call the United Way of Adams County Help Line to begin the application process.
Blessing Foundation Community Spirit Fund
Through the Community Spirit Fund, the Blessing Foundation will assist struggling individuals who are in necessity and financial disability when other community resources are exhausted.
100% of donations go towards basic necessities like gasoline, medication, rent, mortgage, lodging, utilities, household bills, food, meals, and clothing.
Illinois Department of Employment Securities
Unemployment insurance benefits for Illinois workers and employers affected by COVID-19
U.S. Small Business Administration
Paycheck Protection Program: This program is for any small business with less than 500 employees (including sole proprietorships, independent contractors and self-employed persons), private non-profit organization or 501(c)(19) veterans organizations affected by coronavirus/COVID-19.
- Portions of these loans will be forgiven to the extent that recipients maintain their existing workforce or rehire.
- Loans can be up to $10 million and interest rates are maxed at 4% for portions of the loan that do not qualify for loan forgiveness.
- Available through June 30, 2020
U.S. Department of Labor
National Restaurant Association
- Restaurant Employee Relief Fund: Donate and Apply
The James Beard Foundation
Miller + United State Bartenders Guild
Illinois Hospitality Emergency Grant Program | Due 4/1/2020
- Bars & restaurants | Less than $500,000 annual in FY2019 = up to $10,000
- Bars & restaurants | Between $500,000 and $1M annual in FY2019 = up to $25,000
- Hotels | Less than $8M annual = up to $50,000