Fall + Winter Fun
With Your Family and Friends
Enjoy fall fun and winter holidays with friends and family with your community health in mind.
Remember the three S’s (Safety, Separation and Spirit of Being Open) so our friends and family remain healthy and our businesses, schools, places of worship, and region can remain open.
As always, wash your hands or use sanitizer and wear a mask or safely distance.
- Outdoor gatherings remain supreme
- Check out See Quincy 8 Driving Tours
- Keep it local – Staycations
- Lift Up Local – Shop Local
- Continue curbside and pickup – Eat Local
- Keep it limited – Nearest and dearest
- Host gift?! Party Favors?! Make them supplies to stay healthy!
- For those recently participating in higher risk activities, consider: staying home, distancing from others outside your household and getting tested
Continue to Mask Up
Take the Challenge!
Join forces as a community to help keep each other safe. Together, we could make a huge difference in the current spread of the virus.
It takes 21 days to from a healthy habit. Take the #21DayChallenge to help our community be as healthy as possible throughout the rest of the year.
Find motivation, inspiration and information every day to help form healthy habits, help our community stay safe, help our businesses stay open, help our hospitals maintain capacity, help our children go back to school and help our churches continue to worship.
Download the calendar to keep track of your #21DayChallenge and post the graphics every day as you fulfill each day.