Adams County Together Fund
Through Adams County Together Fund we aim to make a financial difference in the lives of area residents during our current health crisis for individuals, businesses, nonprofit / faith based organizations and general / basic needs.
Mini Pantries & Blessing Boxes: Give what you can, take what you need
- Hope Lutheran Church | 1739 Harrison St.
- St. James School | 900 S. 17th
- Parson Youth Center | 812 Payson St.
- 407 S. 4th
- 101 S. 7th | South side of 7th and Maine
- 609 N. 6th
- 801 Elm St.
- 1129 N. 6th
- N. 3rd & Cedar St.
Donate Personal Protective Equipment
- Drop off: Adams County Health Department | 330 Vermont St.
Make Masks: Packets Provided by Blessing’s Volunteer Services
- Contact Blessing’s Volunteer Services Office (217) 223-8400 ext. 6820 or 6821
- Packets Include: Fabric and instructions
- Dropbox for homemade masks: Blessing Hospital circle driveway 11th and Broadway
EMS Call to Action: Return to service
- IDPH and Quincy Area EMS calling any person who has an expired Illinois EMS License to volunteer to come back and serve
- Licenses cannot have been expired for more than 60 months
- Reinstatement valid for 6 months
- Contact Quincy Area EMS Coordinator Mike McCarter: email@example.com | (217) 223-8400 ext. 6593
National Restaurant Association – Restaurant Employee Relief Fund: Donate and Apply
- Grants will be made to restaurant industry employees who have demonstrated being financially impacted by COVID-19, whether through a decrease in wages or loss of employment.