Adams County Together Fund
Through Adams County Together Fund we aim to make a financial difference in the lives of area residents during our current health crisis for individuals, businesses, nonprofit / faith based organizations and general / basic needs.
Mini Pantries & Blessing Boxes: Give what you can, take what you need
- Hope Lutheran Church | 1739 Harrison St.
- St. James School | 900 S. 17th
- Parson Youth Center | 812 Payson St.
- 407 S. 4th
- 101 S. 7th | South side of 7th and Maine
- 609 N. 6th
- 801 Elm St.
- 1129 N. 6th
- N. 3rd & Cedar St.
Donate Personal Protective Equipment
- Drop off: Adams County Health Department | 330 Vermont St.
Make Masks: Packets Provided by Blessing’s Volunteer Services
- Contact Blessing’s Volunteer Services Office (217) 223-8400 ext. 6820 or 6821
- Packets Include: Fabric and instructions
- Dropbox for homemade masks: Blessing Hospital circle driveway 11th and Broadway
EMS Call to Action: Return to service
- IDPH and Quincy Area EMS calling any person who has an expired Illinois EMS License to volunteer to come back and serve
- Licenses cannot have been expired for more than 60 months
- Reinstatement valid for 6 months
- Contact Quincy Area EMS Coordinator Mike McCarter: firstname.lastname@example.org | (217) 223-8400 ext. 6593
National Restaurant Association – Restaurant Employee Relief Fund: Donate and Apply
- Grants will be made to restaurant industry employees who have demonstrated being financially impacted by COVID-19, whether through a decrease in wages or loss of employment.
State of Illinois
DCEO is looking for organizations to donate, make or sell personal protective equipment (PPE). If you are interested, please contact the following:
- Donate: Contact PPE.email@example.com
- Make: Go to https://bit.ly/3dICp1O
- Sell: Contact COVID.firstname.lastname@example.org